Re: Browser mark and BrowserNav

William Wong

Oh Brian, what is number 32 ?

Brian's Mail list account via groups.io 於 28/6/2020 20:12 寫道:

Well there you are whatt was it, I know the number 32 was involved between cases or something so you could match to any combination.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
----- Original Message ----- From: "William Wong" <@WaiWilliam>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Browser mark and BrowserNav

Oh I found out the reason.

The letters of the button are all in Capital letters, thats why browser mark does not match it.

William Wong 於 28/6/2020 15:02 寫道:
Hello,

I have a problem.

I have created a browser mark: Download

https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

Which on the above nvaccess page, I was able to access the top most navigational Download like, and the heading Download and experienceNVDA today! .

But browser mark cannot locate the DOWNLOAD button below the donation option.

Anything wrong this that?