Re: Add-on Updater 20.07 is on its way #addonrelease

Hi,
Ultimately that's up to Takuya to answer.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 12:18 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Add-on Updater 20.07 is on its way #AddonRelease

Are there not more customisations in focus highlight add on than in the nvda
implementation? I only tend to use this add on for when I have sighted
people here, to help them grasp what I'm doing, so it probably won't matter
to me personally, and to be honest I always did tend to feel focus highlight
could cause nvda weird effects. I've not seen those in the normal nvda on
its own.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'