- Enhanced Touch Gestures and Resource Monitor June 21st development snapshot
Re: Enhanced Touch Gestures and Resource Monitor June 21st development snapshot
Regarding Resource Monitor:
Is it possible to have it announce the strength of the currently connected wifi as well as the name of that wifi?
Fra: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
På vegne af Joseph Lee
Sendt: 21. juni 2020 20:51
Emne: [nvda-addons] Enhanced Touch Gestures and Resource Monitor June 21st development snapshot
Enhanced Touch Gestures and Resource Monitor June 21st development snapshots are on their way (they will show up in about ten minutes).
Enhanced Touch Gestures:
- Requires NVDA 2020.1 or later.
- Right mouse click gesture (tap and hold) is no longer part of this add-on; it is now part of NVDA as of 2020.1.
- If coordinate beep announcement is on (controlled by “play mouse coordinates” option in mouse category), NVDA will no longer play beeps as you explore the touch
keyboard or modern input facility such as emoji panel via touch.
- NVDA will no longer appear to do nothing or play error tones if trying to toggle touch keyboard (four finger flick right) if “touch keyboard” button isn’t showing
on the screen.
Resource Monitor (second dev build):
- Simplifies Windows 10 version announcement when NVDA+Shift+6 is pressed (Windows 10verYYMM vs. Windows 10 YYMM) for consistency with Windows Server releases and
to prepare for Version 20H2 (later this year).
In order to use development snapshots, you must be running NVDA 2020.1 or later and the desired add-on must be checked from “prefer development releases” list, found under NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings/Add-on Updater,
and must be comfortable testing possibly bleeding-edge code (people using Windows 10 App Essentials will know what I’m talking about). Changes listed above will eventually end up in next stable release (early July).
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.