Re: Python dependencies in add-ons

Christopher Pross

Hey,

of curse you can write me private, if you want.

And in a few days I am finishing my add-on and you could see it on github.

all the best,

Christopher

Am 08.06.2020 um 19:24 schrieb Shubham Jain:

Hello Noelia,

Perhaps it would be possible to run the C++ code from the Python files necessary to make the add-on work.

Thank you for your interest in my project! I definitely plan on sharing it with the community. Your feedback and review are invaluable to this project and to me as a first-time open-source developer. More importantly, I wish that this project is useful and comfortable to it's users and it would be very difficult to achieve those goals without inputs from the community.

reagrds,
Shubham Jain