Re: StationPlaylist add-on 20.06.1 #addonrelease

Lino Morales

Ah OK. I though you were to hand it over this year.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 2:42 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] StationPlaylist add-on 20.06.1 #AddonRelease

Hi,

Nope – I have things lined up for fall releases. I expect to pass the add-on to the community by this time next year, and until then, there are some maintenance tasks I need to perform to make the add-on bug free as much as possible and make it easier for the new maintainer to keep it updated.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] StationPlaylist add-on 20.06.1 #AddonRelease

Is this the last SPL add-on your going to do? I know your looking for someone to take over the project.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 11:05 PM
Subject: [nvda-addons] StationPlaylist add-on 20.06.1 #AddonRelease

Hi all,

StationPlaylist add-on 20.06.1 is now available. This release fixes how NVDA manages new broadcast profiles. Specifically, if you create new broadcast profiles, switch to these and attempt to save add-on settings, NVDA may say “configuration saved” while not saving add-on settings.

As always the new update is just an add-on update check away.

Cheers,

Joseph

Join nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.