Re: How do I tell NVDA where focus is?

Noelia Ruiz

Hello:

I don't have a definitive answer, so I was waiting in case someone had
another one. We use this code in eMule add-on that maybe useful (not
sure):
obj.setFocus()
eventHandler.queueEvent("gainFocus", obj)

I have a situation where I need to tell NVDA where focus is under certain
conditions because the app doesn't do it properly. This will include handing
NVDA the focus object, with its parentage, assigning the object name, etc.
Any best practice for how to do this? Current NVDA version (2020.1) is the
one of interest, if that matters.

Thanks much for any info.

--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org