Re: Outlook Extended: Can't read headers in meting request

Daniel Gartmann

Done privately.

Daniel

Fra: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> På vegne af Cyrille via groups.io
Sendt: 20. maj 2020 14:25
Til: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Emne: Re: [nvda-addons] Outlook Extended: Can't read headers in meting request

Very strange...

Could you provide 2 other logs as you did previously on these 2 types of message:
* Message writing without activation of Bcc field

* Message writing with activation of Bcc field

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Cyrille

Le 20/05/2020 à 13:31, Daniel Gartmann a écrit :

Cyrille,

Thanks for asking.

Yes. I am able to reach the headers in the meeting request with the Tab key.

And to your question about whether there are other issues:

When I have the Bcc field enabled, and writing a new message, I can’t read the subject line with any of the Alt+number key combinations.

Daniel