Re: perform tasks while add-on install

Alberto Buffolino

Christopher Pross, il 19/05/2020 18.31, ha scritto:
but the problem is, that I need libraries, that are compex to install and have many depententzies. So I thought I do this over pip in nvda. I gues I am not allowed to do that.
Alberto:
Hi Christopher,
my suggestion is to see first on pypi website if there is a zip distribution of which you want, or, alternatively, run pip install ... locally, then recover necessary files from your Python directory (under lib\site-packages and so on). Then proceed with imports as I explained in previous mail.
Alberto