Re: Request for comments: an outline of a complete course on NVDA internals and code contributions

Venkatesh Potluri

A course on NVDA is very interesting. Is this effort being actively worked on, and is there a different list where these discussions are taking place? I would be interested in this both as a student, and to understand feasibility of NVDA as a platform to teach accessibility.

Please excuse the brevity as this message was dictated or touch-typed on my phone.
Best regards,
Venkatesh Potluri
https://venkateshpotluri.me

On May 17, 2020, at 12:39 PM, Adil Shaikh <ah.shaikh97@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

 Hi, I'm new to the list and I've been looking for resource to understand how NVDA works internally and I land on this post.
I would  like to ask, is there any update on this course?
is course content being developed?
I truely want to learn and give back to community, but my current skills don't allow me to do that as I have little understanding of windows api, com objects and stuff like that. even, I wouldn't mind donating a bit if I have to.