Re: Request for comments: an outline of a complete course on NVDA internals and code contributions

Adil Shaikh

Edited

 Hi, I'm new to the list and I've been looking for resource to understand how NVDA works internally and I land on this post.
I would  like to ask, is there any update on this course?
is course content being developed?
I truely want to learn and give back to community, but my current skills don't allow me to do that as I have little understanding of windows api, com objects and stuff like that. even, I wouldn't mind donating a bit if I have to.