Re: bme2 nvda addon: 2020.04.4 is here

Noelia Ruiz

Thanks and sorry, I didnt realise about the broken link. Sincerely I thought about suggesting to use GithUb releases feature, but I refused to say it trying to respect the way used by the author, but I agree and think it would be better. Also Github Actions can be used very easily, and may be easier than appveyor since they just require to use certain files in the github repo without setting an external service. @gianluca, please let us know if you want us to provide more info about Appveyor or GitHub Actions.
Cheers
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 15 may 2020, a las 0:38, DaVid <dhf360@...> escribi├│:

´╗┐Hi!

The link available in the readme, provided to download the packaged
addon, is not working. It says file not found.

I suggest you to use the releases feature of github, you can get the
direct link of the latest release. Currently you have releasess, but
only the source code can be downloaded there.
You could even use automatic process of appveyor if you want.

Regards,
DaVid.