Re: Questions: Changing shortcuts with NVDA on app

James Scholes

As somebody else suggested, sticky keys is an option. But you can also simply create an app module which binds Control plus P to an NVDA script, and then have that script just send the Control plus D gesture. Something like: keyboardHandler.KeyboardInputGesture.fromName('control+d').send()

On 12/05/2020 at 9:45 pm, Sean wrote:
Hi all,
Some apps have very different combinations of shortcuts.
I find it difficult to open my fingers long because of the problem on my wrist.
Can I change an application's shortcuts by writing appModule with NVDA?
Sample :
I want to assign ctrl+p to ctrl+d.
Which modules should I use?
Thank you so much?
Sean
* Twitter: Friedrich Sargon <https://twitter.com/FriedrichSargon>
* Email: seantolstoyevski@...
<mailto:seantolstoyevski@...>
* GitHub: SeanTolstoyevski <https://github.com/SeanTolstoyevski/>
I’m student and programmer. I write often Python, sometimes Go and rare C++.
I can understand Turkish and English.