Re: FW: Strategic Leader in Accessibility Survey

Well I answered this servey as a user.

This was clearly meant for an organisation.

With the short timespan you are unlikely to get many hits on it.

This list may not be the right list for this.

You need to send this to lists where organisations exist on or who actually can answer this properly.

Now you did put it out and I have tried to answer it but for coverage, this may or may not be the right place.

Now there are a few people that could answer this on here but I am not sure how many.

On 28/03/2020 4:36 am, Jim Homme wrote:

Hi,

This is from a colleague of mine. Please take this survey and circulate this information to anyone you feel might be interested.

Thanks.

Jim

==========

Jim Homme

Digital Accessibility

Bender Consulting Services

412-787-8567

https://www.benderconsult.com/our%20services/hightest-accessible-technology-solutions

Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 8:54 AM
To: Mary Brougher <mbrougher@...>
Subject: Strategic Leader in Accessibility Survey

I hope you are well…odd times for sure!

I am quickly sharing this link with a group of you. I serve on a committee with the International Association of Accessibility Professionals to build a Strategic Leader in Accessibility Certification and completion of this survey is important to validate our work. Please consider completing the survey and forwarding it to as many folks as you can who spend time in the digital accessibility leadership space.

The IAAP Strategic Leader in Accessibility ("SLiA") Taskforce has completed its Job Task Analysis Survey, available in EnglishArabic, and Spanish.  Please be sure to complete the survey in the language of choice before the extended deadline of March 31, 2020.

Have a great day and be well!

Best,
Mary

“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” Sir Winston Churchill

Mary Brougher | EVP, Operations

Bender Consulting Services, Inc.

3 Penn Center West, Suite 223 | Pittsburgh, PA 15276

412.787.8567  (office)

mbrougher@...

www.benderconsult.com

Linkedin logo and link
                Twitter logo and linkInstagram logo and linkFacebook logo and linkDisability
            Owned Business Certification Logo
            Itunes
                logo and link to disabilty matters

Join nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.