Re: FW: Strategic Leader in Accessibility Survey

Well I answered this servey as a user.

This was clearly meant for an organisation.

With the short timespan you are unlikely to get many hits on it.

This list may not be the right list for this.

You need to send this to lists where organisations exist on or who actually can answer this properly.

Now you did put it out and I have tried to answer it but for coverage, this may or may not be the right place.

Now there are a few people that could answer this on here but I am not sure how many.

On 28/03/2020 4:36 am, Jim Homme wrote:

Hi,

This is from a colleague of mine. Please take this survey and circulate this information to anyone you feel might be interested.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme

Digital Accessibility