Re: addons Update #addons #nvda

Robert Hänggi

Sorry, ignore that. Was another post.
Robert

On 25/03/2020, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Robert, Nuance Vocalizer version?

What for?

Loh Boon Keat <lbk2907@...> wrote:

What version you mean? If speech history Add-On...

Of course...

You were talking about that...

I am using:

Speech history review and copying 2019.03.30; from Tyler Spivey, James
Scholes

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:36 de 25/03/2020, Robert Hänggi escreveu:
I think he wants the Nuance Vocalizer version.
Robert

On 25/03/2020, Loh Boon Keat <lbk2907@...> wrote:
What version you mean? If speech history Add-On, I not really but if the
NVDA global plugin Add-On, it's 9.0 beta 9. I'm currently running NVDA
2020.1 Beta 1. I can provide you the speech Add-On that I have if you
need.
But I just want to tell you that I have modified something in that
Add-On
that is we can repeat the last spoken text by NVDA by pressing F12 and
press F12 twice to copy the last spoken text by NVDA to the clipboard.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 7:03 PM Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...>
wrote:

Sorry, but what version you have installed?

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 08:41 de 25/03/2020, Loh Boon Keat escreveu:

Talk about speech history Add-On, it will have problem with NVDA 2020.1
but it works fine in NVDA 2019.3 and NVDA 2019.3.1. The same issue
happend
with the NVDA Global Plugin AddOn.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 4:38 PM Robert Malunda
<robert2015@...>
wrote:

Hey hasan tayyem. I also have the same concern regarding incompatible
addons. So to add, I also wish to enquire about the NVDA clock as well
and the vocaliser addons

On 3/24/20, hasan tayyem <hasan.tayyem1997@...> wrote:
It is well received.
Thanks a lot.

On 24/03/2020, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Hello!

name = FakeClipboardAnouncement
summary = "Advertise commands (select all, copy, paste and cut)"
description = """When pressing CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X or CTRL+V NVDA
will say the message predefined in the dictionary and then send the
gesture back to the active app."""
author = "Peter Vagner <peter.v@...>"
version = 1.01

Download from:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3d59o1y62aryws/FakeClipboardAnouncement-2019.nvda-addon?dl=1

For some of the functionalities of Speech history, you can use
NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin...

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Às 17:39 de 24/03/2020, hasan tayyem escreveu:
Hello everyone.

I hope that all of you are doing well and safe.

I have a question regarding to some important NVDA-addons that have
not updated yet,

Such as:

Audio Themes 3D by Alsari.

Speech history review and copying by Tyler Spivey, And James
Scholes.

And Fake Clipboard Announcement by Jennifer Wenson.

If there is any plan to update these addons?

Or if there is any replacement that we can use?

Thanks a lot.

Best.

Hasan Tayem.

--