nvda and keybase

Well I heard it from someone that had a mac and it sounded a good thing.

My chief issue with something like anchor and mixcloud is while both of them via the web are usable enough I wouldn't call them completely accessible or for that matter fast uploaders.

Worse if I want a good directory of files to zip there are issues with dropbox and other cloud solutions, and becides, keybase.pub/myname is nice to access stuff.

I can also write a simple html to access things.

So I could technically use my wordpress.com blog or a minimal free hosting previder with say 1gb on it and wordpress self hosted and my keybase and I'd have a really good solution for file sharing.

I could ditch dropbox entirely.

Storage is all I really care about the encripted chat is nice but with the client not even working right, while it may be some what usable taking first impressions in mind none of the links show as links.

The forms do show up as forms sort of but the layout is well really weird and single page like and nonstandard.

I have read several issue reports on accessibility and either the devs don't give a damn or they are lazy, either way they are still open which means no one has even bothered to fix them under windows.

If there were 3rd party keybase clients I'd take those over the standard client but when not even google is supported and twitter support doesn't seem to work right unless it asked to access windows and windows didn't tell me which it usually does so it never did that.

Over all as a cloud platform you really need a good interface to even have a chance and this thing didn't.

On 19/03/2020 2:54 pm, Governor staten wrote:

Keybase is manageable. However, it needs pretty serious help. I wish I knew enough to make it accessible.

On 3/18/2020 8:05 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Was going to try that.

I tried keybase today and the client, well no dice at all.

But yeah, I will look at this.

On 19/03/2020 9:44 am, Mohammadreza Rashad wrote:
Excuse me for my following off-topic message.
Hello dear Sean,
Unigram accessibility isn't bad. You can easily navigate the chat list
using up and down arrows and enter them by Enter key. There is a
button for categorizing the chat list between private chats, groups,
bots, secret chats, etc.
You can also move between messages of a chat by up and down arrows.
Unfortunately I couldn't share e.g. an audio files to any of my
groups. Maybe I didn't find how to do it.
Also if a message has an attachment e.g. an audio or video file, you
can find it by Tab key as an unlabeled link.
Another parts of Unigram also seems accessible. You can install it
from Store and try it yourself.
Sorry because of my poor English. HTH.

How accessible is unigram actually.

I have been thinking of running dischord and telegram services as ideas
for my podcast as well as other things to do.

On 18/03/2020 1:01 am, Mohammadreza Rashad wrote:
hello dear friends and list members especially @Alberto.
I recently started to use Unigram, Telegram client for Windows 10 on a
64-bit Windows and NVDA 2019.3.1. After installing Column'sReview, I
noticed that when I move to items in chat list, NVDA announces next or
previous item with an undesirable delay. This delay occurs for new
items only which appears in chat list and e.g., doesn't occur for
items I pinned on list.
I opened NVDA Log Viewer and found the following:
---log text (error part)
ERROR - NVDAObjects.__call__ (14:38:44.030) - Dummy-3 (4156):
Exception in chooseNVDAObjectOverlayClasses for
<globalPlugins.columnsReview.GlobalPlugin object at 0x07761C30>
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "NVDAObjects\__init__.pyc", line 104, in __call__
    File
"C:\Users\Mohammadreza\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\columnsReview\globalPlugins\columnsReview\__init__.py",
line 1136, in chooseNVDAObjectOverlayClasses
      if isinstance(obj.parent, SysLV32List):
    File "baseObject.pyc", line 42, in __get__
    File "baseObject.pyc", line 145, in _getPropertyViaCache
    File "NVDAObjects\UIA\__init__.pyc", line 1293, in _get_parent
    File "NVDAObjects\__init__.pyc", line 79, in __call__
    File "NVDAObjects\UIA\__init__.pyc", line 1008, in __init__
    File "comtypes\__init__.pyc", line 279, in __getattr__
    File "comtypesMonkeyPatches.pyc", line 26, in __call__
RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python
object
---Log end
I should add that I don't see any other errors or warnings. All
add-ons, even columnsReview started normally.
       Thanks in advance and thanks for Alberto for his useful add-on