Re: A bug in current version of ColumnsReview (3.0-20200310-dev)

Was going to try that.

I tried keybase today and the client, well no dice at all.

But yeah, I will look at this.

On 19/03/2020 9:44 am, Mohammadreza Rashad wrote:
Excuse me for my following off-topic message.
Hello dear Sean,
Unigram accessibility isn't bad. You can easily navigate the chat list
using up and down arrows and enter them by Enter key. There is a
button for categorizing the chat list between private chats, groups,
bots, secret chats, etc.
You can also move between messages of a chat by up and down arrows.
Unfortunately I couldn't share e.g. an audio files to any of my
groups. Maybe I didn't find how to do it.
Also if a message has an attachment e.g. an audio or video file, you
can find it by Tab key as an unlabeled link.
Another parts of Unigram also seems accessible. You can install it
from Store and try it yourself.
Sorry because of my poor English. HTH.

How accessible is unigram actually.

I have been thinking of running dischord and telegram services as ideas
for my podcast as well as other things to do.

On 18/03/2020 1:01 am, Mohammadreza Rashad wrote:
hello dear friends and list members especially @Alberto.
I recently started to use Unigram, Telegram client for Windows 10 on a
64-bit Windows and NVDA 2019.3.1. After installing Column'sReview, I
noticed that when I move to items in chat list, NVDA announces next or
previous item with an undesirable delay. This delay occurs for new
items only which appears in chat list and e.g., doesn't occur for
items I pinned on list.
I opened NVDA Log Viewer and found the following:
---log text (error part)
ERROR - NVDAObjects.__call__ (14:38:44.030) - Dummy-3 (4156):
Exception in chooseNVDAObjectOverlayClasses for
<globalPlugins.columnsReview.GlobalPlugin object at 0x07761C30>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "NVDAObjects\__init__.pyc", line 104, in __call__
File
"C:\Users\Mohammadreza\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\columnsReview\globalPlugins\columnsReview\__init__.py",
line 1136, in chooseNVDAObjectOverlayClasses
if isinstance(obj.parent, SysLV32List):
File "baseObject.pyc", line 42, in __get__
File "baseObject.pyc", line 145, in _getPropertyViaCache
File "NVDAObjects\UIA\__init__.pyc", line 1293, in _get_parent
File "NVDAObjects\__init__.pyc", line 79, in __call__
File "NVDAObjects\UIA\__init__.pyc", line 1008, in __init__
File "comtypes\__init__.pyc", line 279, in __getattr__
File "comtypesMonkeyPatches.pyc", line 26, in __call__
RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python
object
---Log end
I should add that I don't see any other errors or warnings. All
add-ons, even columnsReview started normally.
Thanks in advance and thanks for Alberto for his useful add-on