Re: Vocalizer 2.1.0 Ad-on pops in compact voices

Rui Fontes

Firstly, the log refers to Vocalizer Expressive and the 2.1 driver is for Vocalizer...

Do you have voices for Vocalizer 5.5 installed?

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 02:42 de 16/02/2020, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi,

Based on this log output, the issue has to do with Vocalizer driver itself. If you are using a driver version compatible with NVDA 2019.3, chances are that it might have been caused by something in the add-on code, settings file, or both.