Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2017 11:56 AM
Subject: [nvda-addons] An add-on that makes NVDA to read automaticaly the subthreaders of YouTube Video when pressing a hotkey. #addonrequest

Hello everyone!
I come with a suggestion from a member of the Romanian community. As the topic says, he wants an add-on that makes NVDA to read automaticaly the subtthreaders of the youTube videos when pressing a hotkey. Before posting this suggestion here, I asked all members of the Romanian community about that and the majority gave me positive feedback.
Cheers,
Florian