Re: Vocalizer 2.1.0 Ad-on pops in compact voices

Hi,

We are interested in reading and interpreting logs.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Taylor via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2020 11:39 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Vocalizer 2.1.0 Ad-on pops in compact voices

I'm getting a cannot load synth error on this, which is odd. I just had to reinstall my NVDA and it had been working before. Just been through the log with a friend who knows what things mean and we cannot figure it out

On 15/02/2020 17:03, piotr machacz wrote:

Hi,

I didn’t know there was a beta of a Vocalizer Expressive add-on compatible with 2019.3, that’s good to know. I just tried it out and it seems to work great here, not seeing any weird glitches with the compact voices and like you said the language detection option is there.

My previous Emails were referring to Vocalizer driver version 2.1.0, where the option to detect language based on the characters is just missing in the language switching settings dialog