Re: NVDA 2019.3 and community add-ons: slowly making progress

James Scholes

A note re: Speech History: I haven't yet updated to NVDA 2019.3 myself, because of some speech dictionary related issues. I will hopefully find time to update this weekend, which will mean a Speech History update shortly after.

On 13/02/2020 at 12:49 pm, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi all,
Another update on community add-ons and their readiness for NVDA 2019.3/2019.3.1:
Out of 70 add-ons hosted on community add-ons website:
* Compatible: 54
* Work in progress: 3
* Planned: 1
* Included in NVDA: 2
* Incompatible: 10
Some add-ons require manifest edits, some will require more extensive edits, and one or two will take a long time to get them compatible.