From: "Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo" <chikodinaka.2girls@...>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Remote add-on 2.3 released #AddonRelease

I have a remote new add on. thanks so much. now I need the jaws voice
and other free voices rh voices peekO tts voices festable voices and
xfox voice for NVDA tts. screenreader. please

On 2/11/20, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi,

First, a huge thank you to Tyler Spivey, Chris Toth, NV Access people and
many others for continued work on Remote add-on.

Remote add-on 2.3 is now available from:

https://nvdaremote.com/remote-2.3.nvda-addon

Also, if you are using Add-on Updater, Remote add-on 2.3 will also show up
for everyone.