Re: Remote add-on 2.3 released #addonrelease

Hi,
Although I have no direct link for this add-on, there is one thing I'll say now before it is too late: as your list admin, the next instance of thread hijacking will result in immediate moderation.

From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:59 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Remote add-on 2.3 released #AddonRelease

I am trying 2add eliqwence to NVDA the new release I need the link please the old one is not compattal it is emcomepatible with nvda's releese

On 2/11/20, Locutor Antonio Cezar <antoniocezarlocutor@...> wrote:
Hello. First, very grateful to the efforts and dedication of this
wonderful community to adapt to Pyton 3 and the evolution of NVDA.
Second, you could ask the developers to alter the name of "pt_PT"
translations folder to only "pt", please so that all speakers of
Portuguese language could also benefit from the valuable translations
carried out by the Portuguese community (Portugal) of NVDA!?... Thank you.

Por favor, assine nossa petição no link abaixo, compartilhe com todos
os seus amigos, e colabore com a gente! Em favor do suporte para
teclados Braille com digitação multitoque diretamente na tela de
dispositivos Android para qualquer leitor de telas, principalmente para o Talkback!

https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/Google_Inc_Talkback_Development_T
eam_Google_Disability_Support_Team_PRECISAMOS_DO_BRAILLE_NO_ANDROID_TA
MBEM/

Em 11/02/2020 20:01, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi,

First, a huge thank you to Tyler Spivey, Chris Toth, NV Access people
and many others for continued work on Remote add-on.

Remote add-on 2.3 is now available from:

https://nvdaremote.com/remote-2.3.nvda-addon

Also, if you are using Add-on Updater, Remote add-on 2.3 will also
show up for everyone.