Re: Vocalizer 2.1.0 Ad-on pops in compact voices

Rui Fontes

For now, we are focused in solving the problems on the driver...

Later we will see that or switch to version 2 of Vocalizer...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 20:34 de 11/02/2020, piotr machacz escreveu:

Yes, this is exactly what I’m running into. Interestingly enough those pops seem to happen in pretty much the same places as they happen for you In phrases like NVDA menu, which to me at least suggests this may be somehow related to the speech system refactor. Glad to know I’m not alone, hopefully Tiflotecnia can figure this out.