Re: New add-on proposal: Color wheel

Jim Homme

Hi,

For convenience, is it possible that the user could somehow send colors from the Developer Toolkit to the Color Wheel addon? This would be very cool. We would not have to go through the steps of firing up the Color Wheel addon and inputting the color. I envision it working so that you press a key, NVDA fires puts the colors somewhere that the Color Wheel addon can find it, NVDA runs the Color Wheel addon. The addon checks the location. If it sees the colors, it does whatever it needs to.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme

Digital Accessibility