Re: Dropbox addon

Patrick ZAJDA

Hello Noelia,

For NVDA+Shift+d: I've just fixed it in buildVars.py, sorry.

Ctrl+Alt+T was used to announce tab name but is not used anymore.

Maybe some strange things happened when I merged stable branch to include updated translations in master.

I'm going to update the documentation to remove reference to Ctrl+Alt+t and provide a new dev version.

Thanks,

Patrick

Le 08/02/2020 à 19:15, Noelia Ruiz a écrit :

Hi, in the description, shift+NVDA+d, now used for audio dicking, is
shown as a gesture. Also control+alt+T is mentioned as a shortcut. I
cannot find it in the code. Is this used? Couldn't be used in a
shortcut to open apps like control+alt+n? Cheers

<patrick@...>:
It is only a version making it Python 3 compatible within staying
compatible with prior versions.

It is version 4.4.

Patrick

Le 07/02/2020 à 21:37, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io a écrit :
I have 4. and now nvda rc is prompting to download it. What are the
differences I should notice?
Brian3

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'