It is only a version making it Python 3 compatible within staying compatible with prior versions.

It is version 4.4.

Patrick

Le 07/02/2020 à 21:37, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io a écrit :
I have 4. and now nvda rc is prompting to download it. What are the differences I should notice?
Brian3

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick ZAJDA via Groups.Io" <patrick@...>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>; <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2020 5:16 PM
Subject: [nvda-addons] Dropbox addon

Hello all,

As a remind, there is a test version of Dropbox add-on which is
compatible with 2019.3.

Before making it stable, I would like to know if some people have some
feedback and if something in the code should be changed.

The download link is:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=dx-dev

The GitHub repository is: https://github.com/Nardol/dropbox

Thanks,