How to control speaking HTML elements attributes.

Pawel Urbanski

Dear Everyone,
Before I dive into NVDA's sources, I would like to ask the following:
How can I control speaking HTML element's attributes, namely:
multiline, has popup.
I keep on working on the Visual Studio Code add-on, but now with
constant contact with Microsoft, including scheduled calls and so on.

Since VS Code is really a web application, it is using HTML controls.
Every user definitely knows that is in a textarea field, that is for
editing and does need to be reminded about it on every focus.
Additionally, the fact that the element has the aria-haspopup set to
true is used to get code completion working, but we do not need to
hear about it every time again.

All the hints are very much wanted dead or alive...

Best,
Pawel