-----Mensagem original-----
De: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> Em
Nome De Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Enviada: domingo, 5 de janeiro de 2020 09:12
Para: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda-addons] NVDA 2019.3

Yes, I thought that as well, indeed it has to be that way.
At the moment nobody can tell.

Actually and being serious for a moment as we are now in 2020, is it going
to be renamed 2020.1?
Brian
bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'