Re: Add-on Input Lock when NVDA Keyboard Help is enabled

Daniel Gartmann

Hello José Manuel,

I tried on my machine, and the touch-pad is still blocked even after turning keyboard help on. So, my system does, indeed, allow for the track-pad to be turned off both when Keyboard Help is off or on.

I will try on the user’s machine as soon as possible and report back.

The expected behavior is that I can have the touch-pad turned off even when Keyboard Help is turned on. So far, everything looks fine and I apologize for the noise.

Daniel