Add-on Input Lock when NVDA Keyboard Help is enabled

Daniel Gartmann

Hello,

I am using the Input Lock add-on with a user who is learning to touch-type. The idea is to block the touch pad from moving the cursor or mouse pointer.

Now, when NVDA’s keyboard help is enabled, I notice the track pad does move the mouse pointer, hence my question:

Is it possible to have Input Lock blocking the mouse when keyboard help Is enabled? This would really be of benefit to a new user who needs to explore the keyboard without the fear of doing something wrong on the keyboard or in other ways.

Thanks for this great add-on.

Daniel