From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
On Behalf Of Noelia Ruiz
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 9:34 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Extended Winamp and others with no recent author
presence: emergency Python 3 compatibility releases to go out this week,
community maintenance

Thanks, if you want, I think we should make consistent the info about
accepted add-ons. In the development section we reflect that "Add-ons will
be added at the discretion of the community reviewers, considering factors
such as quality, usefulness and interest from the wider community". This
seems obvious, but this is not explicitly writen in the stable section, more
visible, and maybe confusing.
You may want to do this. My English is not quite good to deal with
documentation and I think it's better that people like native speakers work
on this. Just a suggestion :)

If I have time after NVDACon2019 is uploaded, I'll do this. It won't
be this weekend though.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 9:45 PM Derek Riemer
<driemer.riemer@...>
wrote:

Hi:
This is easy enough to create.
Create a legacy.mdwn with the following text, and put it under website/.

[[!meta title="Historic addons that do not work"]]

Attention! These addons do not work! # please update this to stick out.
This page lists addons that are no longer under development, and do
not work with NVDA. developers who are interested in making these
addons compatible with NVDA should do so, and email the NVDA addons
list to get the addon transferred to them.

[[!inline pages="tagged(legacy) and currentlang()" archive="yes"]]

Then, tag addons with legacy and remove stable and dev.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 12:59 PM Joseph Lee
<@joslee>
wrote:

Hi,
If we can create a way to tag add-ons as "legacy", then we can move
legacy add-ons to a dedicated section once NVDA 2019.3 stable
version comes out.