Re: Extended Winamp and others with no recent author presence: emergency Python 3 compatibility releases to go out this week, community maintenance

derek riemer

If I have time after NVDACon2019 is uploaded, I'll do this. It won't be this weekend though.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 9:45 PM Derek Riemer <driemer.riemer@...> wrote:
Hi:
This is easy enough to create.
Create a legacy.mdwn with the following text, and put it under website/.

[[!meta title="Historic addons that do not work"]]

Attention! These addons do not work! # please update this to stick out.
This page lists addons that are no longer under development, and do not work with NVDA. developers who are interested in making these addons compatible with NVDA should do so, and email the NVDA addons list to get the addon transferred to them.

[[!inline  pages="tagged(legacy) and currentlang()" archive="yes"]]

Then, tag addons with legacy and remove stable and dev.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 12:59 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:
Hi,
If we can create a way to tag add-ons as "legacy", then we can move legacy add-ons to a dedicated section once NVDA 2019.3 stable version comes out.