Re: Extended Winamp and others with no recent author presence: emergency Python 3 compatibility releases to go out this week, community maintenance

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, not sure. What about moving add-ons just to the development
section of the website without creating a new one?
Maybe simpler than creating a new section which may give a lot of
importance to add-ons not updated by authors.. I'm not against, just
thinking about not making the website more tricky or less usable.
Comments are appreciated.
For my part, when I leave the maintanance of teamViewer due to lack of
feedback, especially visual, and cause this was mostly replaced in my
job, where we use other programs, I moved it to the development
section. And in thecase of vitalSource, when it was included in NVDA's
core, I removed it completely and saved it on my GitHub account to
preserve and remember especially the work of translators.
Comments are appreciated.
Cheers.

The last time we had this conversation (August?) I remember that I and
others
thought we should have a legacy stable section for such add-ons. I still
think
so.

Luke

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,
Agreed – thoughts from the community are appreciated.

Author: Debug Helper NVDA add-on
(https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/debugHelper.en.html)