From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Noelia Ruiz
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 8:23 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Extended Winamp and others with no recent author presence: emergency Python 3 compatibility releases to go out this week,
community maintenance

I think that when NVDA 2019.-3 is released, not compatible add-ons, including OCR if NV Access does not update it, should be removed from the stable
section. Some people of my (our) spanish mailing list seems to be interested in reportPasswords addon,  so I will update my add-on, which included an option
to configure the reporting of passwords, and in case Tyler cannot maintain his speakPasswords add-ons, I will request basic review when betas of NVDA are
released, in case someone is interested to post it on the website. Cheers
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 25 nov 2019, a las 19:38, Joseph Lee <@joslee> escribió:

Hi,

And now, prepare your NVDA installations for Extended Winamp 1.2 – compatible with NVDA 2019.2 and later (including Python 3 version). Please
thank Beqa for his work on Python 3 modifications.