Beginner to addon development

hmelias09@...

Hello Everyone:

My name is Hector Elias, and I have began reading the NVDA addon development guide. I have a simple question regarding this manual. Under the section of “Setting up your development environment” where it is talking about the gettext software, I find the following line:

◦ Once downloaded, copy both exe files to your add-on development folder. See the next section for a description of the add-on folder structure.

I went to the SourceForge website, and only got one exe file. What am I missing? What is the second file? I only saw the source archive.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Hector